Friday, February 17, 2012

29 Week Photos

I feel so awkward about having pictures taken of my pregnant self. I know everyone expects me to be bigger. I always knew that I would never be one of those women who looked the same as always, just with a basketball-sized bump protuding from her belly. I know that pregnancy is a natural and wonderful blessing, but I just don't feel natural having my picture taken. I like that it's more obvious that I look pregnant now and I'm happy that my belly has rounded out. I'm not complaining about being bigger or looking pregnant, I just don't know how to have pictures taken of me like this. I don't know how to stand. I don't know what to do with my arms. I feel so darn awkward. So, it was a struggle, but I finally let Kyle take some pictures of me. He just had to be in them, too. Maybe I'll be brave and have some more taken now that these are a month old and my belly is definitely a bunch bigger now.





No comments: