Saturday, November 05, 2011

5.

I am thankful for the technology that enabled us to find out yesterday that we are having a baby girl!! I had a sneaking suspicion that our baby was a girl, and it was confirmed yesterday by the ultrasound tech whose first words when she put the wand to my belly were, "It's a girl." She knew that fast! It was phenomenal to be able to count her fingers and toes and see the profile of her face. I was in awe of the ability to see our little girl inside of me. It was fantastic and I will say that I shed a tear or two, out of overwhelming love. I pray for this little one, that she would grow to be a strong, confident, faithful, loving woman. And I hope to have a great relationship with her like the one I have with my own mom. Here's to mothers and daughters!

No comments: