Sunday, October 16, 2011

Life Giving Friends

This weekend I spent time with dear friends from college. It was so refreshing. I laughed a ton and I had so much fun connecting with these wonderful women. Something that always seems to happen when I'm around them is that I am reminded of who I am and why that is something to celebrate. I hope they have similar feelings. There is just something magical that happens when we are together; I can't quite explain it. My words just won't do it justice. Even when there is conflict, even though each person has members of the group she is closer to than others, even when we are in different stages of life, we can come together and we bring out good things in one another. I feel at home with these women. While we all met during one specific stage of life, I think we've been really good at being there for each other, no matter where we've been or what we've been through since then. I love these ladies. Thank you for being life-giving friends to me.

No comments: