Saturday, April 12, 2008

Powder Day!

On Thursday morning I experienced my very first powder day!

I know, it's a little pathetic that I've lived here for two winter seasons and this is the first powder day I've had, but I can't control that it seems to snow like that only on the days I work...

Anyway, it was amazing! The snow quality is so different and there is something magical about being able to tell that you are only the fourth person that day to ski down a particular run.

I didn't have too much time to spend on the slopes (we had to get on the road to see James, Jessie, and Casius!), but the runs I did take were wonderful. I didn't even care that the falling snow was pricking my cheeks because I was enjoying myself so much.

Tomorrow I hope to ski with Erin and her friends during my lunch break. I'm looking forward to that very much.

No comments: