Wednesday, May 23, 2007

The Written Word

My long absence from writing has shown me that it's not good when I neglect my need to use words. My journal is pretty empty, I haven't posted here, long e-mails to friends seem to be a thing of the past... What's happening to me?

Perhaps I need to re-capture a bit of myself by getting my thoughts out there more. Writing has always been such a great outlet for me. Now that Geoff and Marika have their computer at the house, and since our new landlord installed wireless internet, I will be able to write from home and therefore I won't feel guilty for trying to write at work.

It may be time to resume my written words. Even if I have no audience, I'm realizing that I need to do this for myself. I need to be myself and I discovered at a very early age that, in some small way, I am a writer. That means I need to write, right?

No comments: